Saturday, November 20, 2010

BeBe Mignon poses with B2ST, reflects on their debut performance


After their first performance on KBS 2TV’s “Music Bank,” new girl group trio BeBe MignonB2ST along with a short message expressing their feelings on their debut. uploaded a picture of
In the picture, the two groups held up each others’ CDs and smiled brightly with the victory pose.
BeBe Mignon member Ga-Eul tweeted, “We finished our first broadcast. I was so happy, I thought I was dreaming. It’s kind of disappointing, and an empty feeling as well. I don’t think I can describe it in words. It’s just thousands of emotions going through me at once. It was through everyones’ support that we were able to reach this point, and we’ll be sure to show everyone how hard we’re working.”
Meanwhile, Ben said, “I was very nervous since it was our first broadcast. I started crying the moment I got off stage. Since this is just the beginning, we’ll work even harder. BeBe Mignon, fighting
And finally Hae Geum wrote, “Thanks to all of the people that fighting’d for us, we were touched all day long. I just thought about working harder all day, we’ll be sure not to lose our rookie mindsets.”

Source + Photos: Sports Today via Nate, allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment