Sunday, March 17, 2013

13.03.17 [BEAST Cafe] (Yoseob) At the airport



Really many have came
Since this morning!
I’m really thankful!
But, I want to ask a favor!
That’s not BEAST’s airport ㅜ
It’s an airport for foreigners who came visiting to Korea for their first time
It’s an airport for friends who are leaving for studies abroad
It’s an airport for lovers who are apart and misses each other,

It means that it’s a public place right!!!
Everyone’s love for BEAST has shown a lot at
performance venues, concerts and in front of  Cube Cafe!ㅎㅎ
If I’m confined
Since I’m shy, I’m not sure if I’ll be overwhelmed..ㅋㅋ Bbuing
Anyways, We’ve visited Thailand.
Everyone please have a nice day and be happy
Thank you.
Thank you to everyone who came for us!


Trans: loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: BEAST Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment