Wednesday, March 27, 2013

13.03.27 [BEAST Cafe] (Yoseob) Everyone doing well???!!



Hi Hello Annyeong?
The world is a little dizzy lately.
Within this dizzy world, are everyone doing well!!
I’m currently doing good ㅎㅎㅎ

It’s nothing else, but
Impersonations on ‘KakaXStory’
have made everyone a victim mentally (?).. ㅋㅋ
That’s why I’m writing…

In order catch this impersonator, I’ve recklessly started ‘KakaXStory’
but instead of catching him.. ㅋㅋ I was mistaken as an imposter myself..ㅋㅋ
I didn’t know it would be this hard to catch him, so I’ve given up on it….ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I will catch that imposter by other means!
In the future, I will definitely not use ‘KakaoXStory’ !!!!!
So, fans, the Yang Yoseob on ‘KakaXStory’ is fake, so don’t trust it!
You know what to do right?????
I hate impostersㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Ing

Spring is soon to come, shall we go for  a picnic?
Lul Lu Lul La

Trans: loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: BEAST Cafe



No comments:

Post a Comment