Monday, April 22, 2013

[CAFE] 130422 Yoseob's post "Springspringspringspring Spring is here"


The yellow forsythias and white cherry blossoms are in full bloom!
There are many people around me who have been to the Cherry blossom Festival
I felt jealous..


Everyone you should go watch the flowers
Isn't that kind of thing real healing!!?
I think it does healing as much as Kikwang's healing smile ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I feel apologetic towards Even though you are green boong boong folding bicycle can please not fold? but..
I got a new friend.
That is, I bought a new electric bicycle
If the opportunity comes I will show you guys later.
It's name is Muscleman the 28th..ㅋㅋㅋ
It will be able to ride across the Han River soon right!!


I am going to Japan tomorrow!!
I think it's because I'm going alone but I'm very afraid
I need to do well.. I also feel pressured
In case I forget the Japanese that I've memorized I've been holding onto it all day..ㅋㅋ
So that I will not harm BEAST in any way
I will work hard always with a grateful heart!


I will eat all my meals and come back safely so don't worry too much!!
The weather is still a bit chilly so be careful of the cold be careful of yellow dust be careful of people be careful of cars be careful of dogs
Alright?????

Byebye then

Is it Instagram?
How do you do this??
I just want to post up pictures and show everyone but!!
I don't want to tweet and it's such a long process to come into the cafe to post a picture..
I downloaded it for now but how do you use it??
I'm an app babo..☆★ **

For now, my ID is yysbeast


CREDITS: PLAYB2ST (SOURCE), poco123 @ B2STRISING (TRANS)

**It means Yoseob is not very good with apps hehe xP

No comments:

Post a Comment