Thursday, April 25, 2013

[CAFE] 130425 Yoseob's post "Remembering the start"


I believe that the ability to look back to the past and repent is such a good thing and a blessing.
Going from schedule after schedule in Japan ranging from magazine interviews, newspaper interviews, radio, and TV programs
I couldn't help but to remember fulfilling the similar schedules at the beginning of my debut
I remember thinking, "I should have smiled more then, prepared something more awesome to say then..."
So that I won't regret what I have right now after time has passed, I laughed, interviewed, and filmed with everything I had.

So that you guys won't regret what we have now, live hard, work hard, and play hard!

Because regretting something is really sad!

Let's live life to the fullest thinking about your own position!
BEAST fighting! B2UTY fighting!

CREDITS: PLAYB2ST (SOURCE), YONGISM @ B2STRISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment