Tuesday, April 30, 2013

[CAFE] 130501 Yoseob's post - Thank you.


I had a bit of time today so I read a book.
It's a book called "Adult Study".
A fan gave this book to me a long time ago but I just started reading it now.

Not long after opening the book I found a part that touched me greatly.
'When you keep looking back it means you have a lingering feeling of not having done your best back then' was what it said..

Ah! I think I wrote a similar post recently..
Live so that you don't regret today later when you look back..something like that..?ㅎㅎ
Hm.......why do feelings linger..why do we regret..
When I think about it
'We lack the heart of satisfaction and gratefulness' I think..? It's something like that.

If I am thankful and satisfied with the situation I'm in, would there be regret and lingering feelings?
When someone does something for you it's definitely something to be thankful about..
What I think true thankfulness is..
Being thankful for opening your eyes in the morning.
Being thankful for being able to eat.
Being thankful about being able to see your surroundings with your own eyes.
Being thankful about being able to talk and laugh with people etc...

There are many things around us that we should be thankful for but
I think we're missing it.
Before laying down your complaints and discomforts let's have a heart of thankfulness first!
Then your heart will feel much more peaceful and the world will look more beautiful
And you will love yourself more.
Of course I will have to make more of an effort as well!!ㅋㅋ
It's late I should sleep

Thank you for reading this post!
ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Sleep well!!!

CREDITS: PLAYB2ST (SOURCE); poco123 @ B2STRISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment