Monday, January 6, 2014

[PLAYB2ST | TRANS] 01/06 Yoseob posted on cafe


FROM BEAST [Yang Yoseob] Hi everyone?

Cold winter... still doing well, right?
I'm doing quite well
With small & minor happiness, I'm living day by day
For example, I feel proud by doing excercise in early morning...
Just like the determine tingle feeling for the menu which you want to eat.. you can say it like that, right

Yesterday was my birthday, right
My birthday came, so does the bright new year.
The bright new year came, so I'm one year older.

When I was 10 (years old), I thought that when I'm on my mid 20, I would know everything & know how to do everything all around.
So I thought that I would be an adult.
But it seems like my mind is still a 15yo man.. 25yo is only the age, since it's an early birthday... so I'm 26yo? he he
Time is really fast..keke

Lots of people will agree with me, right..he he

Well there's nothing else!!
I don't want to keep talking about boring story!
I remember that last year, I said that it would be (the year of) *FanSeob's (*fanservice-Yoseob)!
This year too, I want to make it as fanSeob + ability improvement year.

Please help & support me! Hehe
This year too, we're happy! I love you!!!!!

cr: English translation by @B2UTYMAKASSAR 

No comments:

Post a Comment