Sunday, September 29, 2013

[PLAYB2ST/TRANS] 9/21 From BEAST Yang Yoseob : Chuseok (or thanksgiving day)


Did you spend Chuseok (holiday) well?
As for me, because of my cousin hyung's deep interest in Cross Pit (a kind of sport game), during Chuseok day I was...half..forced to.. exercising..kk
Anyways, I had a healthy Chuseok holidays.

Nights' breeze (slowly) became much colder
Seems like winter is coming up soon
Honestly, I don't like winter (because) it's cold..kk
Yet those feeling that only winter (has).. is quite nice..
Not long anymore! Concert in Busan..
To think about that I'll meet you guys once again made me go *dugeun dugeun.
I wanna go to Busan quickly! 
I want to see the beach, meet fans, eat lots delicious food!!!!! hehe

You guys miss us a lot, right??
So do we..
Hehe

Sleep well
kkk
Goodnight
Dream about me!!!!^^


T/N: *heartbeat sound ^^v

cr: Trans by @B2UTYMAKASSAR

No comments:

Post a Comment