Sunday, September 29, 2013

[TRANS] 130929 Yoseob's cafe post


Title: Beloved B2UTYs

Hello!
Although my body is already in Seoul
Will you listen to the story of a young man whose heart is still in Busan?

Yesterday was such a fun time! Right?
Even though I hope everyone have the same feelings as I do
The parts I didn't do well.. I only think of the parts that are a little regretful
So there's still some lingering feelings left.. The feeling of my heart still being left in Busan..? keke

Thank you to all the people who came yesterday..
'Since we had a concert in Busan, it would be nice if we could hold a concert nationwide'
I had a lot of these thoughts!!
Won't your wishes come true if you pray earnestly for it??
Let's pray together for a nation-wide tour!!! hehe 

If it happens, it's our credit. If not, it's CUBE's fault. Teehee

Anyways!! The winds are getting colder!
The rain is coming too!
Be careful of a cold!
Let's eat well and prepare for the winter!!
2013's winter.. I hope it's a warm one!!^^
So, although it's early? Sleep well!!^^

cr: yongjunna

No comments:

Post a Comment