Wednesday, December 25, 2013

[EXCERPT] 131126 K-BOY INTERVIEW


─ What kind of group do you want BEAST to be in the future? And in that group, what kind of role would you like to play?
Doojoon: To last as long as possible, to hold concerts like we do now, to meet many people. And in that, I want to be the one who gets along well with everyone.
Hyunseung: I want to be a group that not only receive love from the females but also the males. Personally, I want to do well in singing and dancing so that when I’m on stage, I can be the most powerful and become the member that shines!
Junhyung: Up till right now, BEAST is still being called an ‘idol’, I want BEAST to be a musically acclaimed group in the future. “BEAST’s song is good”, “The stage is good too”, I want to be able to hear those words
Yoseob: I think we’ve achieved all the dreams we had in the past. We’ve gotten first place on Korean music shows, we also received the grand prize (daesang), we also did a world tour. Next year too we’re planning a Japan tour, I think we’ve done everything. The things I wish for now is, us six people to be together for a long time, have a good relationship, be happy, to be singing in front of many people as always. In that, the thing I can do is to properly managing the condition and to the fans offering them good songs. I think that is my assignment.
Kikwang: Like huge sunbaes Shinwa, I want to promote for a long time. The members each have their own charm and when it shines when the group is together, it allows each other to fly even higher – I want to be that kind of group. In that, like the relationship now, I want to have an existence of being good friends.
Dongwoon: I think because of the fact that up till now we’ve been taking one step at a time steadily towards our goals, in the future too, not to forget our starting mindset, to be a group that rises up by working hard one step at a time – I want to be that kind of group. In that group, I want to be a member that you absolutely can’t do without. “If there’s no Dongwoon, the stage can’t go on” I want to have that kind of existence.
Credit: Buuu  (SOURCE), @KongKongXD (JP-KR), @yongjunna (KR-EN).

No comments:

Post a Comment