Wednesday, December 25, 2013

[INT] 131125 ZIPPER INTERVIEW



At singing, at dancing, top notch!! The top KPOP group BEAST’s 6 pretty men thoughts on what a good man is will be revealed!
─ The album Hard to Love, How to Love is written by Junhyung. What was in your heart when you made the album?
Junhyung: The period in which BEAST was inactive was long.  Considerably the fans’ expectations are larger and because of that I worked hard to repay them. For the purpose of including songs with various genre, I immersed myself. The album’s theme is love and I worked towards creating lyrics and melody that man people could easily sympathize with.
─ How was singing the Japanese song of “Shadow”?
Dongwoon: As expected, pronunciation is hard. In Korean 『つ』『ず』, such pronunciation does not exist so we had to pay extra attention to it.
─  During the summer, you had an area concert, you took part in a festival etc, there was a lot of promotions in Japan.
Dongwoon: At the Arena concert, there was duets and also solo stages prepared, we also revealed for the first time songs inside the Korean album etc there was diversity.
Yoseob: I tried to communicate more in Japanese as compared to the past.
Doojoon: I think the festival was a good opportunity for people to know us.  『Who are they?』 if that happens and they look us up on the Internet, it’ll be great (laughs).
─ The original Japanese song that will be released in December, what kind of song is it?
Junhyung:  Now I’m writing the song but, I’ll be arranging it simply.  There’s also emphasis on the melody. Anyway, I hope people can throw away the preconception of a Korean artist singing it and just listen to the song for the song itself.
─ There seems to be a lot of opportunity to come over this year, is there any Japanese food you like?
Everyone: Ichiran ramen!!
Doojoon: It’s like everyone in Japan goes to that store.
─ That’s amazing. Christmas is coming, is there an idea date outfit or situation?
Junhyung: I want a down jacket that’s bigger than my body and go fishing with my girlfriend.
Dongwoon: Since it’s Christmas, a red scarf would be nice. When the white snow falls, I want to go to a place that’s untouched and leave my footprints there.
─ That’s romantic. If you could go through that with a lady, would there be an item that would make your heart beat quickly?
Dongwoon: White shirt. A man kind of shirt that’s a little loose on her.
Yoseob: For me, pink lipstick on her lips. It’s cute.
─ So, what do you think a good man is?
Dongwoon: For me, a man that is like a tree. Standing still at one place, being reliable, that kind of feel is good.
Junhyung: Talking realistically, definitely a man with capabilities. Because he’s capable, he treasures himself, and he can also protect his woman. Ah, a capable man isn’t just about money. It includes physical strength and vision too.
Kikwang: A man who is manly in his love and loves with a flame.
Hyunseung: For me, a passionate and a dream guy every day.
Doojoon: For me, an Americano-like man.
Junhyung: The possibility of a refill!!
Doojoon: What are you saying! Not that but with ladies, it’s popular, has class and looks like it has energy.
Junhyung: But it’s the cheapest isn’t it (laughs).
Doojoon: Even though it’s cheap, the taste is there right? You could drink it iced or hot; like a man who has his cold and warm times. When you drink it, your heart palpitates!
─ Yoseob, previously you said a man who is like a wolf, has it changed?
Yoseob: Exactly that. A wolf sacrifices itself for its family; it’s an animal that really loves its precious females.
─ Do you think you’re close to being a man who is like a wolf?
Yoseob: Um-, I don’t know. I think when I’m about 35, I’ll be able to know.
Credit: a8sun  (SOURCE), @KongKongXD (JP-KR), @yongjunna (KR-EN).

No comments:

Post a Comment