Thursday, April 16, 2015

[INT] 150210 Women’s Weekly (Japanese magazine)


What the members are thinking now, and their message.


 Doojoon – Even though active as an actor, a trustworthy leader
The first drama that I was the lead for – Let’s Eat, is a drama that a lead that prefers eating over dating, it is a food romance drama where I act as someone mysterious weaved in with a gourmet.  While filming, we went to a lot of famous shops and restaurants, and there was (a shop that sold) roast eel that was delicious. There are still a lot I need to reflect on for my acting; as an actor I’m not at the stage where I can act comfortably (pleasurably without any pressure). In the future, when an opportunity rises for me to act, I would like to try it with a thankful heart and appreciation.

Hyunseung – Cool and mysterious but there isn’t a time when he’s doing nothing!
My hobby has always been listening to music, lately I’ve been listening to music from the less well-known artists; I’ve been searching up for those songs and I”ve fallen for it. This time while we’re in Japan, I’ve gone shopping in Aoyama, Shibuya, Harujuku. I have no plans to shop in Osaka but as I stepped out, I did (laughs). Plans for a winter date? None (laughs). Because I’d like it if my partners leads me instead.

Junhyung – BEAST’s important person, music producer
Good Life that produces BEAST’s songs is produced together with my friend whom I’ve known since high school, Kim Taejoo. We work hard in producing the songs.  When we work on the next album, rather than the songs we’ve made in the past that reflects the trend sound and style, I want to do something that is diverse. This year, in producing songs, my goal is to receive the award that is only given to producers. Also, the acting I’ve tried in the past was a good experience. If an opportunity rises, I would like to try a comedic and funny role.

Yoseob – High tone voice that is rightly Korea’s most polished voice
I appeared in a musical last year. I’m still an idol singer and I think as a musical actor, I am still very inexperienced so I’m always of the stance that I need to continuously learn. I’m still boxing, something I feel is helping me stay healthy bit by bit and without fail, I exercise every day. When I see a woman wear knit during the winter, I think she’s cute. A song that I want to listen to during a date is Natalie Cole’s LOVE. When I listen to this song, I feel like it’s winter so I like it.

Kikwang – With a cute smile, capturing the hearts of women
I am someone who writes lyrics based on the feel I get when I listen to someone else’s stories, or thinking back on my own life, or watching movies and things like that. The melody is based on when I listen to it and I think it’s ‘okay’ but this year I want to increase that skill. Lately because of filming, I get the opportunity to visit various places in Seoul. The place I want to especially recommend is Gyeongnidan-gil, somewhere close to Itaewon. It’s the No.1 hot place for young people!

Dongwoon – The youngest prankster prince
I watch dramas often for the sake of picking up Japanese language. Out of those I’ve watched recently, Galileo is nice. In 2014, I tried MCing, in 2015, I want to try out more things. But of course since I’m a singer, my music activities are the most important!  I usually listen to R&B. Also, the last time we had some free time in Japan, Yoseobie hyung, Doojoonie hyung and I, us three, went to Odaiba’s amusement part and played. Inline skating is really fun..



cr: @yongjunna, @KongKongXD and @a8sun

No comments:

Post a Comment