Thursday, April 16, 2015

[INTERVIEW] 141028 Women’s Weekly October issue



The special album ‘TIME’ that was released on the 20th in Korea surpassed 100,000 in pre-orders alone. First place on various music sites, BEAST who is properly showing the dignity of a Korea top idol. Not only in Korea, but also releasing a new single ‘How About You’ in Japan where they have many fans.


This time too, Junhyung-goon who is in charge of rap is in charge of writing the lyrics and melody. “I think of you this way, what do you think?” sending a love message with this kind of content.
Yoseob: It is a song where we turn our fans into our girlfriends. I really like how the song is exciting.
Junhyung: The part I like the most is the chorus. It expresses everything about this song. I hope you can remember it.

“Doogun-doogun (heart thumping sound)” that is in the chorus. Anything lately that made you feel that way?
Junhyung: When fans are looking at us. I’m happy. I’m sure the members all feel the same way.
Dongwoon: That and when I headed to Hawaii for a holiday. It happened that there were no schedules so together with members Doojoonie hyung, Junhyungie hyung and another producer hyung, the 4 of us suddenly decided that as a destination.
Doojoon: We couldn’t go all together so I wanted to buy presents. But they only sold things that were available in Korea too….
Yoseob: From the start, I didn’t expect/anticipate anything (laughs).
Junhyung: I bought only one thing but it’s something Yoseobie already has.
Yoseob: What is it?
Junhyung: That’s a secret (laughs).
Dongwoon: I gave the 3 members who couldn’t go presents!

After the jokes, we talked about the other song ‘One Day’. This time too, it is a ballad made by Yong Junhyung who is conscious of Japanese songs.
Junhyung: I have a friend who had a sad break up so I made the song with a heart of comforting him/her.
Hyunseung: I also have a friend who broke up with his girlfriend recently. I wanted him to be strong so I played around a little and scolded him (laughs).
Kikwang: If I were to experience disappointment in love, I would either meet up with my friends or sunbaes, listen to advice, eat delicious things and I’ll forget the pain. I think it would also be a definite that the members will comfort me.
Junhyung: Of course!

Including the songs from the best album that was released in September, and this new single, they will be holding an Arena tour with 5 performances across 4 cities starting from 20th November.
Yoseob: We’ll be performing songs that were released in Korea too so you’ll be able to see new stages.
Kikwang: It seems like the fans reactions will differ from region to region so I’m anticipating how different it’ll be.

cr: @yongjunna, @KongKongXD and @a8sun

No comments:

Post a Comment