Thursday, April 16, 2015

[INTERVIEW] 141029 ANAN October Issue Part 2



Playing games inside my room, which is like a PC/game room, is resting time
“The price of furniture in Japan or Korea are alike~” Doojoon-san who cooly, calmly check the prices of the furniture even till the corners of the shop. An independent life that is wished and hope for “I’m able to do everything that I want to do so it’s perfect!”, and according to the members, out of the six of them, he has the cleanest house. “I made a room exclusively for playing games and there are 5 TVs and PCs. It’s like a PC/Game room. I like playing games that much but the members have no interest in it (cries).” How many hours do you play? “Um~.. Let’s cut it down a little, please write ‘3 hours’ (laughs)”.

Dujun’s choice:
“I have the exact succulent at home. I chose this with the thought of (the fan) carefully raising this pot (of succulent) while thinking of me” 3000yen


 An affectionate side that values furniture because it contains memories with his family♡
Hyunseung-san who lay down on the huge bed at the start of the filming, sent a sexy look to the camera. The laid-back atmosphere created a good tension in the shop. However, when speaking about his home that he lives in with his family, with an affectionate gentle look he said “Because I’m not living on my own, I can’t change up the interior up to my liking. But I think it is fine just the way it is. About our sofa, furniture we’ve been using it since I was a baby – I’d like to keep using it in the future too. It is most enjoyable when I’m playing games or web-surfing in my room.”

Hyunseung’s choice:
“”It’ll be great to use this when it gets really busy to the point that you don’t even get time to wash your hair. (But) I wash my hair every day”. Even the members were surprised at Hyunseung’s unrestrained comment! 1200 yen







Decorated the house according to his wishes but already has plans to change up the arrangement!
BEAST’s sound-maker who writes and produces, Junhyung-san. However unexpectedly, he doesn’t listen to music when he’s at home. “Because I’m constantly listening to music due to my work, at home I’d like to rest my ears.” Having a reputation for fashion sense, he is also the most interested in interior amongst the members. “What I’d like to have are fashion brand props that will become the focal of the house. Right now I have a huge red sofa in the house so there’s an modern image therefore I’m interested in interior too. Since I get bored easily, I can’t not change it up often.. I want to place a stylish table and change up the atmosphere.”

Junhyung’s choice:
After agonizing about it, he chose a bright red watering can. “I want to pour water on my fans. That’s a joke. I think it’ll be cool even just putting it in the house” 2500 yen







Moving to a larger house and making a workout room?!
“I’m happy to be able to come to Jiyugaoka’s interior shop!” said Yoseob-san while laughing. He picked up boxing about a year ago and right now he has a small health club in his house. “I don’t play games, I also don’t meet up with my friends outside often. I was looking for something I could do that I could focus on and somewhere along the way, I picked up working out. Compared to the house I revealed on a Korean show, I’ve moved to a slightly bigger house and dedicated/made a room solely for working out. I have a bench press, barbell, and a sandbag too. Every evening, I spend about 30-40 minutes in that room.”

Yoseob’s choice:
“I chose something that is practical. Please use it when you go for a holiday or camping.” A multi-tool that has a spoon, fork, wine opener etc. 950 yen.



Excited in the interior shop! Right now, collecting information on furniture from the members.
Kikwang-san whose eyes turned wide as soon as entering the furniture shop exclaiming “Wow!” He opened drawers, sat on sofa, and even asked about shipping prices etc. No matter how you see it, it looks like he’s serious about buying. “I moved in summer but I got hurt immediately after so I’ve not even unpacked my boxes or brought in my furniture. Now I’m looking through magazines, asking members where they bought their furniture so I’m collecting info. The furniture here are nice. I want to buy every~thing. But the price to me is a little.. (laughs). I’ll go earn money and will come back at a later time.”

Kikwang’s choice:
“I hope the person receiving this present thinks of me and raises it preciously well with a mindset of raising me.” Succulent, 3000 yen


 He looks like a good looking man who plays the piano but in reality, a man who works hard because of Lego.
Dongwoon-san who isn’t sure when is the next time he could be living together with his family so he’s living with them right now. Although he is a reliable magnae, at home he spends his time like a small child!? “I like lying on the floor and spending time building Lego! I’m building a Euro castle from a 5000-6000 piece Lego. I’ve started it for a month now but I’m not even halfway done (laughs). At home, I play the electric piano too. I play a lot of classical music.” Whenever they head to Korea, he will look for figurines to decorate his room together with Junhyung-san. “I wanted Iron Man but I went this time and it’s all sold out.”

Dongwoon’s choice:
Dongwoon-san said “I want to send a photo frame with my photo inside. I also cut the picture myself with a scissors. The design is cool too so I’m satisfied.” 4000 yen.

cr: @yongjunna, @KongKongXD and @makky_B2ST_tw

No comments:

Post a Comment