Tuesday, April 7, 2015

[Q&A] Yoseob’s Zorro program book


ZORRO Yang Yoseob
A hero is..
The image of a hero to me is someone who does voluntary work in longing for justice and peace. The reason why I use the term voluntary work is because all the heroes I’ve seen, Zorro included, they search for justice through actions without asking to be paid. Although it’s hard to see a hero in that light but doing that kind of work, feeling a sense of pride feels similar to the happiness that volunteers feel.

Between Zorro and Ramon, the character that suits me..
Truthfully if I had to choose between Zorro and Ramon, it would definitely be Zorro. However, I’m not as suave as Zorro. I think Zorro is the image of a hero and Zorro is indeed the genuine hero. There are a lot we can refer to when talking about heroes right? Badman, Superman, Ironman etc. I don’t really like attaching ‘man’ to it. Therefore, to me Zorro is a hero.

In Zorro, acting is the main of it but what is your fav scene and fav song? Why?
The first scene!! Baila me!! It is a really exciting and fun scene!! Even during practice it is fun!!

In Zorro, apart from your own role, is there another role you’ll like to try? Why?
Garcia. Alejandro! Until I reach an age where I am worthy, I will continue promoting (in this art) so I’d like to be an actor that people will look for.

What do you want to convey to the audience through this musical?
Good triumphs evil.

If you could meet Zorro, what will you say to him? What will you ask him? What will you want to do together with Zorro?
  • Although it’s presumptuous of me.. Can I use your mask once?
  • Facing evil alone, isn’t it too much for you?
  • I will climb ropes with Zorro.
During practice for Zorro, is there something enjoyable, something funny?
Everything during practice is enjoyable and I’m happy.

What’s difficult during practice?
Fencing! Flamenco dance!! Because it was my first time for both, it was really hard..ㅠ

A hero you really like or a hero that bears resemblance to you?
My… dad!! We look like.

 cr: BEAST are the BEST @BEASTaretheBEST and @yongjunna

No comments:

Post a Comment