Tuesday, April 7, 2015

[INTERVIEW] 131122 CanCam Magazine



BEAST’s day off.
BEAST who came back after year in Korea for their second album Hard to love, How to lovein July.
For the release of that album’s Japanese version, the 6 members made their first appearance together for this magazine!
Something you can’t see anywhere else, BEAST as they are

“Now that we’re in our 20s, we’re able to sing our own love songs”
Yoseob:  Up till right now, where has this song been!? is what I want to ask Junhyung-goon, that’s the extend of what a masterpiece this album is.
Junhyung: 『Shadow』is a song that made me think of the parts right from the production stage. During its production, I stayed up without sleep for 4 nights, I felt like dying….
Doojoon: I like『How to Love』! Being able to sing an extremely positive love song makes me happy~♥
Kikwang: We shot the MV with a dobermann. Actually before the filming, it was a little scary but at the end it was really tame~!
Hyunseung: This album is all produced and composed by Junhyung-goon! It’s our album.
Dongwoon: The album’s theme is ‘love’. When I first heard『Shadow』, I was like ‘ This is BEAST!’ I got goosebumps!!






Yoseob
“Come to our date warm wearing a coat♥ If not, you’ll catch a cold”
3 conditions you’d like your girlfriend to have
Cherish my parents, commits herself to me, someone who loves herself as well
If you have a date on a day off?
Because the weather is cold, I’d like to eat delicious food together and go watch a movie.
What do you do during your off day from your Japan activities?
I go to Harajuku to shop with Junhyung-goon and Dongwoon-goon!  I bought a jacket and a coat.
What do you order at a café on your day off?
Coffee is bad for my throat so I don’t drink it! (Doojoon: Yoseob-goon drinks milk) No(laughs)! Milk is bad for my throat too so I always drink water.
Do you read?
I read novels.

Doojoon
“A perfect Christmas… Spending time with CanCam’s readers♥ Haha(laughs)”
During a Christmas date, what would you like your girlfriend to wear?
Padding! A one-piece or a skirt is too cold for the winter (laughs)
If you were to spend your day-off with your members?
I’ll play soccer with Kikwang-goon or go fishing with Junhyung-goon♪
What do you order at a café on your day off?
Black coffee.  I buy it to enjoy the aroma, not to drink it!
What do you buy at a Japanese convenience store?
Ice cream♥  Pino and Garigarikun and Yukimi Daifuku, I’m hooked onto all of them.

Junhyung
“For a date, to go fishing together♪ (Doojoon: Me too!)… Will make Doojoon drive(laughs)”
If you were to spend your day-off with your members?
Lately, I go fishing with Doojoonie. Doojoon…(laughs!!) Fished up boots(laughs). I thought he got the idea of fishing.
What do you buy during your off day from your Japan activities?
I went to buy the Iron Man figurine but I was contemplating it and stopped. But while eating yakitori, it came back in my mind…. It’s a problem. If there’s an overlap of an outfit that the members like, we will buy the exact same thing. No one wants to lose to each other!
What do you order at a café on your day off?
I don’t drink sweet things so Americano.

Kikwang
“If I have a winter date, I’ll go see the snow and eat hot ramyun”
During your off-day, what do you wear at home?
Underwear!
What do you do during your off day from your Japan activities?
I went to the hot spring with Doojoon-goon ♥ In the open-bath, ‘nice and fresh♪” while looking up to the sky, it’s my dream!
What do you order at a cafe?
Hazelnut coffee. If that isn’t available, Americano! If it’s too thick, my heart will pound so I’ll order for it to be smaller and diluted.
Cakes that you like?
Cheese cake,  sweet potato cake, fresh cream cake. I like chocolate cake too.

Dongwoon
“Unexpectedly, my heart pounds when I see a lady dressed simply like those in denim t-shirts”
If you get a day off, what will you do?
I want to either hike up a mountain or go scuba diving♪ I like nature.
What do you buy during your off day from your Japan activities?
Shirt and coat!
A recommended place in Korea for a date?
Please come to BEAST’s concert.
A place that you want to go to now on a bike?
The supermarket in front of the house! I have no strength…(laughs)
What do you order at a cafe?
Americano♥ I don’t put sugar or milk. If I’ve drunk half, I’ll put in water, it’s self-refill (laughs)

Hyunseung
“If I get a day off, I will fu-lly sleep (laughs). Don’t I spend every day with the members already”
If you have a date on a day off?
Umm~. The amusement park?
What would you like your girlfriend to wear when she’s on a date with you?
Something like denim, something casual, I like that kind of feel.
If you could give your girlfriend flowers as a gift?
On a normal day, I will give her a bouquet of roses unexpectedly.
What do you do during your off day from your Japan activities?
I shop a lot at Roppongi and Omotesandō♪ Red shoes and jeans etc, it’s been a while since I shopped so it was really fun!!
What do you order at a cafe?
Vanilla latte or iced Americano.


How to love BEAST
─ 10 keywords to get to know BEAST ─
During the long time BEAST did their promotions in Japan, the latest incident and
member’s personality, taste
talks that burst into laughter, in the end everything will be revealed!?



#1 『Black vs Brown』
A woman’s hair color that they prefer

Doojoon: Brown
Hyunseung: Brown (I like brown with a little bit of red)
Junhyung: Black
Yoseob: Black
Kikwang: Black
Dongwoon: Black



#2 『What to eat』
If they come to Japan, they must eat Ichiran’s ramen! Especially Dongwoon who really likes it♥


Dongwoon: If I stay in Japan for 20days, I’ll visit Ichiran for those 10 days. It’s because you can’t get this taste in Koreaㅠ. I’ve checked out all the places overseas. Add noodles? Of course! The way they give it too is per.fect. ★ Ah I want to eat it now. ♪



#3 『Ghosts are scary』
The story of the members who went to Tokyo Disneyland…
The two people, who refused!?


Junhyung: The startling scream is scary! Don’t do that~
Doojoon: Tokyo Disneyland isn’t scary, I heard Fuji-Q’s is scarier, I’m never going there!
Kikwang: They’re really cowards!







#4 『In charge of taking off/stripping』
Junhyung-goon working out! “I got such a shock, I thought an apocalypse was happening” (Kikwang)

A new person in charge of taking off (the clothes) is here. That is…
Junhyung: Shall I take it off at the next concert!?
If Yoseob takes it off, it’s no joke
Yoseob: I want to be at the gym 24 hours a day♥



#5 『Be happy』
Tell us about Korea’s trendy words~
What is haeng-show?


Hyunseung: It is the short form of haengbokhashipshow (Please be happy). It is the Japanese equivalent of ‘be happy’, ‘have strength’. But I don’t use that (laughs)







#6 『Alcohol』
Yoseob-goon’s solo song is Caffeine
If the second album…


Yoseob: There’s no plans but Junhyung might know!?
Dongwoon: The title is ‘Alcohol’ right? (laughs)



#7 『Just one bite』
365 days, during meals, Dongwoon’s ‘One mouthful battle’
The thing Dongwoonie is looking for…


Dongwoon: I’m the one who thinks of the menu! Because I’m a glutton♥
Junhyung: But he will always grab my arm and say ‘just one mouthful’ . Since he grabs my arm before I put it in my mouth, there’s nothing else I can do apart from give it to him



#8 『Secret』

Doojoon > Yoseob: He will monitor everything he comes out in (laughs) Completely a star-illness. Also he likes the pizza toast I make♥
Yoseob > Junhyung: He’s extremely severe with his affections (laughs) When talking to him for the first time, the person might think ‘he doesn’t like me’ but to us (the members), his affections are overflowing.
Junhyung > Dongwoon: He has the illness of thinking all the women likes him (laughs). ‘Do you see this now? That woman keeps looking over’ he would say things like that
Dongwoon > Kikwang: He thinks he’s funnier than anyone else. But he’s not funny (everyone burst into laughter) Also, at concerts he dances so hard, his pants rips.
Kikwang > Hyunseung: He eats a lot but he doesn’t put on weight at all. Also, on his smart phone apps, when he’s free, he learns Japanese and he plays games
Hyunseung > Doojoon: His image is manly but amongst the members, he cries the most! At concerts, he cries too! (Kikwang: Obviously he prepares eye drops in the dressing room!)



#9 『A habit of forgetting things』

Junhyung: Doojoon forgot to bring his passport the other day!
Doojoon: Junhyung, you forgot to bring your wallet yesterday, didn’t you?
Junhyung: Look look, even now you forgot to bring the ring for  filming didn’t you?
Doojoon: ………………. I forgot due to the love of the fans in Japan ♥
Staff: The two of you are the same.



#10 『Read Yoseob’s article』
Yoseob who wakes up the other members! Going to find the member that is the sleepyhead~!


Yoseob: I’m amongst the members who wake up the earliest. Ah, is it you?
Hyunseung: Huk, how did you know? Everyone, the fact that I have the most severe problem of waking up, is a secret!
Yoseob: Everyone wakes up well!

cr: theb2utynotes.com, @KongKongXD and @a8sun

No comments:

Post a Comment